- NSWP in Durban The XIII International Conference on AIDS
Nework of Sex Work Projects steals the show as usual at world AIDS conference in Durban, South Africa.
- Geneva June/July 1998
- Geneva resolutions: Commercial Sex and Health in the Second Decade of HIV - July 11, 1998
- Geneva Update - May 25, 1998
- Part of the Solution: Sex Workers at the 12th International AIDS Conference. Commercial Sex, HIV And Human Rights at the 12th International AIDS Conference - May 5, 1998.
- Conference About Prostitution Geneva, Switzerland, coming June 28 - April 13, 1998.
- Geneva Update. I am now working on the registrations and content of sessions for the Geneva Aids Conference now that scholarship results are being announced. - April 8, 1998.
- Out From the Shadows, Coming Soon! Andrew Sorfleet reports on the International Summit of Sexually Exploited Youth (formerly known as juvenile prostitutes).
March 7 - 12, 1998, Victoria. Canada
- First National Conference of Sex Workers in India. November 14-16, 1997, Calcutta.
- Overview of ICOP: the International Conference on Prostitution Los Angeles, March 9 - 15 1997
- When Sex Works, International Conference on Prostitution and Other Sex Work. September 27-29, 1996. With Quebec Public Interest Research Group, Coalition to Decriminalize Adult Prostitution, a coalition of street agencies and service organizations, researchers and some prostitutes, sponsored a Conference.
- Networking in Vancouver Report on the XI International Conference on AIDS July 7-12, 1996. DRAFT ONLY! Will include links to 263 abstracts from the conference that referred to sex work!
- Trafficking Statement: from the North American Delegates of the Network of Sex Work Projects at the Beijing Conference on Women, 1995
- Sex Work and Human Rights: Network of Sex Work Projects at European Symposium on Health and the Sex Industry Edinburgh, 1994.