- The Federal Court of Canada: The official Website of the Federal Court of Canada provides online access to federal court decisions from 1990 through the present. The Federal Court has jurisdiction over all cases involving federal statutes and includes both a trial and appellate court. Users can access the court's decisions alphabetically by case name, by date, or by docket number. (outside link)
- Supreme Court of Canada: Rulings since 1993.
Maintained by the University of Montreal. (outside link)
There are no judgement databases for Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia.
- Alberta's Courts: Judgements from the Court of Appeal, the Court of the Queen's Bench and Provincial Court for Alberta. (outside link)
- British Columbia Superior Courts: Judgements from the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of British Columbia. (outside link)
Trial transcripts involving laws which prohibit sex work
- Alberta (Director of Child Welfare) v. K.B., 2000 ABQB 976 Court of Queen's Bench Of Alberta, Judicial District of Calgary, December 21, 2000
Appeal of unconstitutional ruling of Alberta's Protection of Children Involved in Prostitution Act.
- Alberta (Director of Child Welfare) v. S.P., 2000 ABPC 133 Family Division of The Provincial Court Of Alberta, August 17, 2000
Challenge of Alberta's Protection of Children Involved in Prostitution Act.
- Alberta v. K.B., 2000 ABPC 113 Family Division of The Provincial Court Of Alberta, July 28, 2000
A challenge of Alberta's Protection of Children Involved in Prostitution Act.
- R. v. Sharpe: British Columbia Supreme Court, 1998.
The accused John Robin Sharpe challenges the constitutionality of child pornography provisions set out in Section 163.1 of the Criminal Code, Canada.